In DOT NET world we have Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) – it extends powerful query capabilities to the language syntax of C# and Visual Basic. LINQ provider assemblies enable the use of LINQ with .NET...
- ASP.NET MVC 5 - Using Angular 4 with TypeScript in Visual Studio
- Angular 2 CLI - Build Angular 2 apps using Command Line Interface
- Difference between ASP.NET Core MVC and ASP.NET MVC 5
- Creating ASP.NET Core 2 Web API in Visual Studio 2017
- Integrating ASP.NET Core 2 Web API and Entity Framework Core 2